Today is the last day for my Nature Mini Album's tutorials. It will be on page 9, 10 and the back cover of the album. Are you all ready to wrap up this mini album?
Here are the steps.
1) Add a strip of pattern paper horizontally on the bottom of the page. (Ink it's edges with distress ink first)
2) Ink the edges of the photographs with distress ink and add it to the page.
3) Cut out some leaves from a pattern paper and ink it with distress ink. Add it to the left of the page and dress it up with some Liquid Pearls.
4) Cover the smaller photograph with a small frame overlay and detail it with Liquid Pearls.
5) Add a strip of velvet rick-rack and a flower on the bottom of the page. Detail it with pearl and Stickles. Add a small circle chipboard embellishment on the upper left corner of the bigger photograph. Cover it with some Glossy Accents.
1) Use a chipboard piece as the base for this page.
2) Cover the chipboard page with pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink.
3) Cut out a rectangular piece from another pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. (Do not paste it on the chipboard page yet)
4) Cut another smaller rectangular piece from a pattern paper and layer it on top of the piece in step (3). (Ink it's edges with distress ink first).
5) Ink the edges of the photograph with distress ink and add it to the piece in step (4) and run it's left through an embossing machine. Enhance the embossed images with distress ink. Add it to the page and use a black pen to doodle some faux stitches. Dress up the stitches with some Liquid Pearls.
6) Add a lace flower with pearl, velvet rick-rack and ribbon on the upper right of the page.
1) Trace the chipboard page onto a white card stock and cut it out. (Do not paste it on the chipboard page yet)
2) Add a strip of vellum in the middle of the page and later another strip of pattern paper above it. Paste this piece onto the white card stock in step (1). Run this whole piece through an embossing machine and ink the embossed images with distress ink. Add this finish piece to the chipboard page.
Lastly, punch some holes on all the pages and use a leave ribbon to lace them up. Add a string of pearls and some crystals to it.
Hope you all like this week long tutorial. As always, I'll also post the whole album together in a separate post. Feel free to post a link in the comment section here to show me your finished creation.
I'll also be sharing another new venture of mine soon. Keep an eye for it.
Sources: Clear and Chipboard products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: K and Company, Creative Imaginations; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Overlay: Hambly Screen Prints; Others: Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Uni-ball Signo Gel pen, Prima flowers, pearls, velvet rick rack, ribbon, lace flower, vellum, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Helmar Glue, Glue Dots and other adhesives.