Monday, July 6, 2009

Nature Mini Album (Complete Album)








Here's the complete album all in one post. If you have not tried a Clear N Chip set from Clear Scraps, I think you all should. It's such a fun set where you have different shapes of pages and some embellishment in both acrylic and chipboard. You could easily create two mini albums with just a set. Try it!
Another great news to share is that from July onwards, I'll be officially creating projects and blogging for Scrapbooking Supplies R Us. It's a huge online store that ships worldwide. I'll be blogging for them on their blog every Monday and the projects/tutorials that I've created for them will be shared exclusively there. The best part is that they've agreed to carry whatever products that I've used on my projects! Isn't this great for those of you who has no idea where to get the products that I've worked with. My first post for them would be on the 6th July and I would liked to invite all of you check it out. Wish me luck on this new venture!


Sources: Clear and Chipboard products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: K and Company, Creative Imaginations; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Perfect Medium, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Alcohol Ink; Rub-ons: Basic Grey,Hambly Screen Prints; Overlay: Hambly Screen Prints; Others: Tim Holtz idea-ology masks, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Crackle Accents, Ranger Perfect Pearls, Ranger Bleanding Solution, Uni-ball Signo Gel pen, EKSuccess Zig Painty, Prima flowers, vellum, crystals, pearls, ribbon, rick-rack, lace, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Helmar Glue, Glue Dots and other adhesives.

8 comments:

Lynna said...

Once again, wonderful project! Love your work and the new ideas give me inspiration to go beyond basics. I can't wait to try out this project once my DT stuff is done. Thank you for putting these great tutorials together!

Good luck on your newest adventure! Wish I had the mojo more often to create, but alas, I'm in a slump. Hopefully after my visit to CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) summer show and class with Tim Holtz, I can find my mojo back.

Once again, a beautiful project! TFS

C. Sage Deerborn said...

I just wanted to say congrats on your new venture, and ask if you will be posting a link here to your Monday blog for them.
I also want to tell you how fantastic this mini album is. Thanks for the instrutions/tutorial on making it.

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi Char,

yes. I'll be posting a link to it with a sneak peek. I think it's already up at their blog now. I'll be posting there every Monday.ok...I've got the link now, here it is. http://www.scrapbookingsuppliesrus.com/blog/article/view/?article_id=10008
enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hello Irene,

this was a time that I was not passed on your blog and I see that you always superb achievement.
you have really great ideas, and it's great what you did.

bizz nelly

http://scrapbignou.canalblog.com

2amscrapper said...

Hi, Irene! Now that my family reunion is over, I'm going to try making the mini album that you just finished teaching here. Congrats on your new venture. I've been over to check out the site. Looks great!

cabbie lopez said...

mesmerizing!

cabbie lopez said...

mesmerizing!

Laney said...

Your album is gorgeous. Congrats on your new DT job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin