Here are the steps.
1) Just print a quote using your computer on a vellum and cut it out. Ink it's edges with distress ink and add it to the page.
1) Use a shaped chipboard piece from the Clear N Chip set as the base for this page.
2) Cover the page with a white card stock and ink it's edges with distress ink.
3) Distress the photograph using the "Using Steel Ruler on Photographs" technique and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the page.
4) Add a strip of cut out border from a pattern paper (ink it with distress ink first) and a strip of velvet ribbon on the bottom of the page. Dress up the ribbon with some liquid pearls.
5) Add some flourish rub-on on the upper right of the photograph.
6) Cut out some leaves from a pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the page. Add a flower to it too. Detail the flower with pearl and Stickles.
Sources: Clear and Chipboard products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: K and Company, Creative Imaginations; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Rub-Ons: Basic Grey; Others: Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, flowers, pearls, velvet ribbon, vellum, Zip Dry, Helmar Glue, Glue Dots and other adhesives.