Here are the steps.
1) Use a Clear scraps acrylic ATC as the base for this ATC.
2) Cut out a strip from a pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the left of the ATC. Run the ATC through an embossing machine. Highlight the embossed images on the pattern paper with some distress ink.
3) Cut out another piece from a scallop die cut paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Paste it to the ATC from the back.
4) Cut out some luggage, bags and airplanes from the pattern paper and add it to the ATC. Use some foam adhesives to create different layers. Dress them up with Stickles and Glossy Accents.
5) Add a strip of diamond sticker on the bottom of the ATC and dress it up with Stickles.
6) Cut out another bag and attach it on the bottom right of the ATC using some foam adhesives. I've cut out the words from a sticker and then paste it on a cardstock. Later, I cover it with some Glossy Accents. Punch a hole and tie it to the bag.
7) Lastly, add a button on the top left of the ATC.
This is really very simple and fast. It could be use as an ATC alone or use it on another project as an embellishment or tag.
By the way, thank you very much to those of you who had signed on my guestbook right at the bottom of my blog. I'm always thrill or happy to see some of your faces or get a message from you all. If you've not sign my guest book, feel free to do so.
Sources: Clear products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Moxxie; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Stickers: Moxxie; Others: Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles,Moxxie button, Zip Dry, Helmar Glue, Glue Dots and other adhesives.