Here are the steps.
1) Add your photograph to the middle of the page.
2) Cut out a scallop circle from a green card stock. Run it through an embossing machine with an embossing folder. Later, tear outwards from the middle of the circle and ink all over it with distress ink. Paste it on top of the photograph and dress it up with Liquid Pearls.
3) Add some flourish rub-ons on the left of the page.
4) Add a flower to the upper left of the page and detail it with Stickles and pearl.
1) Use a chipboard shape piece from the Clear N Chip set as the base for this page. Cover it with pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Use a white gel pen to outline it's edges.
2) Cut a small rectangular piece from a green card stock and rub it through an embossing machine. Ink the embossed images and it's edges with distress ink. (do not add to the page yet)
3) Ink the edges of the photographs with distress ink and paste it on top of the piece in step (2). Hand stitch some zig-zag stitches on the left and the right of the photographs. Paste the finished piece on the page.
4) Cut out a flower from a pattern paper and paste it on the lower right of the page. Dress it up with Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents.
Sources: Clear and Chipboard products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: K and Company; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Rub-ons: Basic Grey; Others: Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Uni-ball Signo Gel pen, Prima flowers, pearls, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Helmar Glue, Glue Dots and other adhesives.