Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome Back


I've used Swirlydoos "Looking Glass" kit to create this layout. Besides the kit, I've also used some cool stamps by Vilda Stamps.

Here are some close-ups on it.




This is a layout which I've created to express my thoughts on Hiro's return. Hope you all like it!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: 7Gypsies, My Mind's Eye; Others: TA Glimmer Glass, TA Frame Fonts, TA stamps, Swirlydoos flowers, Ranger Stickles; Others not included in the kit: Cardstock: Bazzill; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Vilda Stamps;  Others: Copic markers, alpha stickers, brads, thread for stitching, Tombow and Beacon adhesives.

10 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

this layout makes me think of a lost treasure. And that's what Hiro is for you : your treasure. I am so happy he returns !

Ycats said...

awwwww! love those the photos! and the lay out is sooooooo well done! great job!

Pamela said...

Love this!!! So happy for you guys and Hiro!!!!

Tone K. said...

What a beautiful page...and dog !
I love your colors and patterned paper ! :o)
Your details is really cool and tough too ! :o)

Wish you a happy weekend ! :o)

scrappingtwins said...

what a great lay-out. loved it

grx the twins

Heather M. said...

I love the photos. It looks like he is laughing. I am sure he is happy to be back with the family.

Lili dAix said...

C'est une très belle page pour un très beau chien. Câlins à lui.

Marley said...

So beautiful! Love the colors of the lay out and the cute pictures of Hiro! Im still so happy for you and your family Hiro is back home! Your lay out is stunning hugs Marley

Eva Sanz said...

Preciosa la pagina Irene
Besos

Jamie Pyles said...

Gorgeous work Irene, You are so innovative:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin