Friday, June 3, 2011

At Least We have Each Other


This is a Bo Bunny layout which I've created based on the "Use a fabric as inspiration" assignment. I've used the beautiful Vicki B line to create this layout. Below is a pictures of my inspiration.


This is actually Chloe's favourite dress. The pattern on it really inspires me with the design on this layout.

Here are some close-ups on it.




I had so much fun with this assignment. If you've not tried this challenge, I think you should. It is so fun when you're paying attention to all the fabrics around you.



Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Others: Ranger Stickles, Bo Bunny trinkets, pearls, wrap, ribbon and brads, thread for stitching, Tombow and Beacon adhesives. 

4 comments:

Nida Razali said...

this is so beautiful Irene..

lost coast scrapper said...

Beautiful job with the fabric inspiration and colors, thanks for sharing!!

Sweety said...

That's so sweet... love the ribbons bit here and great photograph for your kids...:)

Karla Ribeiro said...

Hi Irene, I love this LO, very, very, beautiful!!
Kisses.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin