Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hello!


This week we're taking Hiro on a road trip to my in-laws home. He loves road trips and would definitely enjoy this first trip after his return. He has been a very good boy and enjoys playing with the kids.

Recently, I've been super busy with assignments. Between CHA samples and tons of other DT assignments. I'm also planning for my upcoming teaching trip. Where I'll be going next? Keep an eye for it my blog soon!

My "A Million Hits Celebration" giveaway is still going on. For those of you who has not check it out, you still have a few days to do it. Good luck!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

4 comments:

Ycats said...

cute photo!

bichonpawz said...

I just LOVE this picture! I hope you all have a very nice trip!

Marley said...

Beautiful picture of Hiro! Good luck with your DT assignments and CHA samples.. im sure they are gonna be fabulous! hugs Marley

Deena said...

Hiro looks happy to be back home. Have a safe and fun trip.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin