Sunday, June 19, 2011

Small Vs Big and Happy Father's Day!


First of all, I would like to wish all fathers a very Happy Father's Day!!

This week I would like to share with you all a shot which we've captured while we took Hiro to my mum's. It's a picture of him saying "hi" to one of his friend, Max. Max is a chihuahua. This picture captured the interesting huge contrast of both subjects. And even though Max is small, he is not afraid of Hiro at all. Both of them are looking into each others eyes.

I know that I've promised to share some pictures on my recent workshops in Indonesia. I will share it sometime next week. It has been a super busy week for me with Summer CHA coming soon. Tons and tons of assignment and I'm also planning on an upcoming teaching trip! Where will I be heading next? Guess away!


Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

3 comments:

Shona said...

this photo is just so stinking cute you have to scrap it :)

Sandy said...

Great photo! I have a fondness for Chihuahuas, as I have a black and white boy and I'm in the process of adopting a tri-color girl who was caught during the terrible twisters down south. Chihuahuas think they are big dogs... lol. Not much scares the little guys. Hiro is beautiful.

phamil said...

Irene, I had to laugh at that photo! WE had a min-pin named "Max" and our English Bulldog gave him some of the exactd same looks!!! I love this pic!!! Thanks for sharing! And Hiro is gorgeous!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin