Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So Pretty

This is a layout which I've created sometime ago. I've used Swirlydoos, "Grandma's Garden" kit with an acrylic XL shape by Clear Scraps. I've also used some stamps by Vilda Stamps here. I've also misted the background with some Shimmerz Paints.

Below are some details on it.

These flower stamp is by Vilda Stamps and I've also used one of its flourish stamp on the right of the layout.




I really love the see throughness of this layout. This can be easily achieved using some acrylic. Try it!


To check out more of my Clear Scraps projects on this coming Summer CHA, make sure you visit Booth #1539!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Glitz Designs, K&Co, TCW; Others: Glitz alpha sticker, Petaloo flowers, Prima Rub-ons, Kaisercraft gems, Swirlydoos flowers, May Arts raffia; Others not included in the kit: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Inks: Ranger Distress Inks, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Others: Shimmerz Paints, lace and Beacon adhesives.  

5 comments:

Beatemor said...

Wow - this was beautiful! Love the colors and all the details :-)

Carla said...

Beautiful lay out!

Sandy said...

What a lovely layout! Perfection!

Jenel said...

This is the most beautiful layout I have ever seen!

Your pages are always beautiful, but you have outdone yourself here.

thekolbes said...

AWESOME layout

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin