Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Looking Glass kit


It's time to reveal Swirlydoos kit for this month, "The Looking Glass"!  This versatile collection has the perfect blending of paper and embellishments that were hand selected to honor the Grandfathers, Fathers, and precious sons who’ve touched our lives, and made us all who we are today.

Here are some close-ups.
 

Since I just came back from a teaching trip, I did not get a chance to create using this kit before this reveal. However, I've got my kit today and will be working on it soon. So, keep an eye for my creations using this gorgeous kit!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Oh I do love this collection!!! Those stamps are to die for! I can just imagine what great LO you are going to create with this!!! Have fun !

Marley said...

Beautiful kit! Im sure you gonna create something STUNNING with it! hugs Marley

Melanie said...

The Looking Glass kit is very inspiring! And I am so glad that Hiro returned - all our prayers were answered!

Tracyb (MI) said...

"This is a great looking kit for any male project. I'm looking forward to checking out what you'll do with it!!"

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin