Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm back!!

Me and my family had a great time in Jakarta, Indonesia and I've missed all of you here on my blog! Hope you all enjoyed the posts that I've scheduled for you all while I'm not around.
Here are some pictures taken while we were in Indonesia.





It has been a huge success on my workshops! Thank you so much to those of you who had attended and who filled my workshops with laughter and fun! I hope to see you all again soon! I'll be sharing some pictures taken during the workshops soon.

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Welcome back....looks like you had a great tirp. Love the photos

thekolbes said...

Welcome home. Gorgeous pics
Trish

Sandy said...

Welcome back - lovely photos!

Marley said...

Wow beautiful photo's! Cant wait to see how you scrap them.. Glad to hear you and your family had a great time.. Hugs, Marley

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin