Sunday, June 5, 2011


This is a picture of Hiro that we've taken earlier this week. Take a look  at how relaxing he is at his favourite area of the living room....LOL! He really loves the cold tiles.

He is now at his usual, favourite grooming and boarding place with a pool for dogs.The vet had applied "Frontline spot on" on him last week to help get rid of the ticks and he will get a complete wash and check on his ticks condition this week while he is at the grooming place.  

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

8 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Such a gorgeous canine. Beautiful face and eyes. I am so glad he is back with you and your family! I can see how he would be horribly missed!

Kiki Aposeki said...

You are beautiful dog Hiro!!! I love you!!!

Scrapthat said...

Oh my gosh! I totally blew past your post on the 29th about Hiro's return!! That's the thing about reader if you get behind...it's easy to miss stuff and I guess since there wasn't a LO there I totally didn't catch it! SO happy that Hiro is back with his loving family!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Gabby said...

What a great picture of Hiro relaxing. He is so beautiful and again, I'm so glad you found him. I hope his ticks are soon resolved ... they must be uncomfortable for him. Good wishes to you and your family. :)

Bart said...

So glad that he's back home!

Susan said...

He looks so happy to be home.

Lori said...

I am so happy that you have Hiro back! He's such a beautiful dog and I love seeing the pictures of him. He does look so relaxed and at home.

allscrap said...

Did you find him? I told you so! I knew it, I believed it! I'm so happy that he's back! I'll find your post telling about it later and see how it was.
Kisses!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin