Thursday, October 14, 2010

Winter Warmth

This is another DT layout for Bo Bunny. I've used the gorgeous line, "Winter Joy" from Bo Bunny to create this layout.

Below are some close-ups on this layout.
I've used a black gel pen to highlight the title.



I've used the snowflake stamps of Bo Bunny to create a layered snowflake.

I've used some ribbons to create a fancy design on the top left of the layout.

I've hand stitched a huge circle on the layout. 

I've used the "Packing Tape Transfer" technique to adhere the photo to the layout.

Hope you all like this layout and the techniques used.

For those of you who has a facebook account, feel free to join me at my new facebook page. Share all your work with me and ask any questions you have there. I'll be glad to answer them for you. Hope to see you all there!
Sources: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Bo Bunny; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Others: Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Bo Bunny brads, Bo Bunny ribbons, Bo Bunny buttons, Zig writer, Inkssentials white gel pen, floss for stitching, packing tape, Tombow, Glue Dots and other adhesives.  

5 comments:

Electra said...

Beautiful, Irene!! I love the colours on Hiro's face!

Adriana - DRIARTE said...

Your creation is very fantastic and stunning!!!!
I love the look pretty and adorable layout!!!

knopkiniukai said...

Very adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hello Irene
You have a lovely Blogg and make so many beautiful things.
New stamps are comming to you now,i send it yestorday
Have a nice day
Kind Regards
Vilda Puck
www.vildastamps.com

Unknown said...

Irene, this is so awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin