Friday, October 1, 2010

Shine

This is a layout that I've created as the guest designer for The Sampler. I've used their September kit to create this layout. This kit consists of products from My Mind's Eye, Jenni Bowlin, American Crafts, Creative Imaginations, Cosmos Cricket and many more.

Here are some details on it.





The Sassafras Lass Paper Whimsies had made this guest designing work so much fun! Hope you all like it.

Sources: Included in The kit: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Jenni Bowlin,Creative Imaginations, My Mind's Eye; Embellishment: American Crafts, Sassafras Lass, Melissa Frances, Cosmos Cricket. Others not included in the kit: Ranger Distress Inks, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Tim Holtz idea-ology masks, Inkssentials white gel pen, Zig writer, Hampton Art stamps, American Crafts Thickers, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.  

7 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Wow. I love all the details that you have put into this one! Beautiful layout.

Mina974 said...

wow!!!! absolument magnifique!!!

christys_scrappin said...

This is gorgeous! Oh, and the puppy is ADORABLE! :-)

I am now a follower....hope you will do the same....here is my link! :-)

http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/

Jenn in MO said...

I love all of your layouts, but especially the ones of Hero - I love how his tounge is sticking out in the photo. The embellishments are great too!

LindaB said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout - love the frame you created and flowers . . . so are you going to do a tutorial on the flowers??? . . . please say yes!

wintam said...

For a second I thought it was a digital design... then I realized you marked somehow the edges of the mask in white. Am I correct? can you explain how you did it? it is soooo beautiful!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi wintam,

I just use an Inkssential white gel pen to outlined the masked borders. Try it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin