This is my third project using Queenscraps March kit. I just love the muted tones in this kit and can't resist to create a card with it.
Here are the steps.
1) Use a white card stock as the base for the card.
2) Cut a strip from the beige card stock included and ink it's edges with vintage photo distress ink. Paste it on the left of the card.
3) Add a piece of Making Memories Journaling Page (included in the kit) on the middle of the card. Ink it's edges with vintage photo distress ink.
4) Hand stitch the left border of the journaling page with some yarn.
5) Add a strip of lace on the across the layers above.
6) Cut out some leaves and flourishes from the "Die Cut Large Floral" pattern paper and paste it on the card. Cut some flowers from the "Die Cut Geometric" pattern paper and ink it with vintage photo distress ink. Paste it all around the leaves and flourishes. Add some Stickles and liquid pearls to it to dress it up.
7) Lastly, stamp your sentiment using solvent ink on the journaling page.
Isn't this a very simple card? I really love how the pattern paper makes my designing so much easier...lol! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone!
Sources: March Kit from Queenscraps: Card stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Making Memories; Embellishments: Making Memories Journaling Page; Others not included in the kit: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Stickles, Tsukineko Staz On, Queen Kat Designs stamp, lace, yarn for stitching, Helmar glue, glue dots and other adhesives.