Monday, December 1, 2008

Note Paper Look on Photograph

This is a very fun technique that I've used recently in one of my Queenscraps Jan Kit project. It's really very easy to create a note paper look on photographs.

Here are the steps.
1) Distress all edges of the photograph using the scissors distressing technique or a paper distresser.
2) On one edge (either the left or right) of the photograph, punch a row of holes using a hole puncher. Tear off the outer edge of the row of holes. Don't use a ruler. A messier tear would look better in this technique.
3) Use a black pen and a ruler, draw lines on the photograph to reflect the note paper look. Try not to cover your main subject in the photograph.
4) Ink all edges using distress ink and you will have your note paper look photograph.

I'll be posting the completed project using this technique this week. So check back for it.
Tomorrow would be a big day for me! I'll be dropping a big news here. Make sure you check it out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the whole project, it looks so cool from what you showed us.

paulien710 said...

ohhh wow.... what a great idea....
Can't wait to see the whole project.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see what the rest of this looks like. Sounds like a great idea.

Tammy said...

Oh...I'm dying to see the whole project. You come up with some of the coolest techniques!!! You're a great teacher!

Beate said...

I can't believe it! It looks so great! That is such a trendy look right now. I can't wait to try your tecnique! Amazing!

Gra Sandel said...

Wow, great idea!!!!!!looks wonderful!!!
Kisses!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin