Here are the steps to it.
1) I've used an XL Dot from Clear Scraps as the base for this page. Use the "Frosty Acrylics" techniques to create the huge frame around the page and all the snowflakes.
2) Layer a piece of Hambly Screen Prints on the page and use the some Magic Mesh to mask using acrylic paint on right of the page.
3) I've layer a piece of light blue pattern paper on the left of the page. Before attaching it down, distress it's edges and ink it with some faded jeans distress ink. Add some Fun Flock on it's upper left corner.
4) Distress the photograph using the scissors distressing technique and ink it with faded jeans and black soot distress ink. Add some Fun Flock to it's upper edge and paste it in the middle of the page.
5) Use the "Frosty Acrylics" on another Clear Scraps circle and use it to layer on the lower right of the page. Add Stickles and liquid pearls to all the snowflake and stamping.
6) Cut out a huge swirl from a white card stock and lightly ink it with faded jeans distress ink. Paste it at the bottom of the page.
7) Paint a chipboard heart with white acrylic paint and use the "Apply Magic Mesh to your Embellishment" technique on it. Add a vintage heart button to it to resemble the word "Heart" in the title.
8) Cut various small, medium and large flower layers from vellum and use a white gel pen to outline it. Layer it with a piece of Prima flower and add a pearl or crystal in the middle to finish it off. Add some Stickles on it for more sparkle.
9) I've used a chipboard frame and backed it up with a light blue pattern paper. I've use this piece for my journaling. Add some Fun Flock and Stickles to the frame.
10) For the word "Daddy", I've used some chipboard alphas and covered them with Crackle accents for the icy crackled look.
This is my first ever frosty page and I hope I've successfully create a page where everyone would have some chill while looking at it. We don't have any snow nor winter here in Malaysia, therefore creating a winter frosty page is quite a challenge for me. Hope you all like it.
Sources: ClearScraps XL Dots, ClearScraps Circles; Card Stock: Coredinations; Pattern Papers: Hot Off The Press; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Stamps:Inkadinkado, Norsk Stempelblad AS; Chipboards: American Crafts Thickers, Fancy Pants; Overlays: Hambly Screen Prints; Others: Stampendous Fun Flock, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Stickles, Magic Mesh, Ranger Crackle Accents, Making Memories Acrylic Paints, Prima flowers, vellum, crystals, Kaisercraft pearls, Helmar Glue, Zip Dry and Glue Dots.