Here are the steps to it.
1) Use a white card stock as the base for this card. Cut a rectangular piece and fold it. Cut a scallop edge on the card and ink it with tattered rose distress ink.
2) Cut a strip of pink card stock and a strip of vellum with a decorative edge. Use a decorative scissors. Ink the edge of the pink card stock strip with old paper distress ink and highlight the edge of the vellum strip with a white gel pen. Add some details to the left of the pink card stock suing a white gel pen and some liquid pearls. Hand stitch the vellum strip onto the pink card stock strip. Add some scroll felt on the vellum and detail it with liquid pearls. Paste this piece onto the left border of the card.
3) Cut a square piece from a pattern paper and distress the edges using the scissors distressing technique. Then ink it with peeled paint distress ink. Stamp some flourishes and flower on it using some solvent ink and hand stitch on it's edges. Paste it in the middle of the card.4) Add a strip of lace at the bottom of the pattern paper.
5) Use the "Stamping using Acrylic Paint" technique on the clear decorative frame and highlight it's edges using a white paint marker. Add details to the stamped images using some pearls and liquid pearls. Attach it to the middle of the card.
6) Attach a die cut title which had been inked a little with distress ink, on the middle of the clear center of the decorative frame. I've added four eyelets to it's corners and some liquid pearls to the die cut title.7) Add some die cut embossed flowers on the upper left and lower right of the clear frame.
8) Add a cut out transparency bird cage from Hambly Screen Prints on the bottom of the card and decorate it with some liquid pearls.
9) Stamp a butterfly using solvent ink on a transparency and cut it out. Use the fold up technique and attach it to the lower right of the card. Highlight it with some liquid pearls and white gel pen.
This had been a very fun card to create and I love the look of it. Hope you all enjoy this tutorial. Start playing with some Clear Scraps!
Sources: ClearScraps Decorative Frames; Card Stock: Coredinations; Pattern Papers: Carol Wilson Fine Arts Inc; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps:Autumn Leaves; Transparency: Hambly Screen Prints; Others: Ranger Liquid Pearls, Making Memories Acrylic Paints, Queen & Co felt, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, EK Success Zig Painty, vellum, pearls, sheer ribbons, eyelets, transparency, floss for stitching, Helmar Glue, Zip Dry and Glue Dots.