Here are the steps.
1) Use the "white'" card stock in the kit as the base for this card. Cut a rectangular piece out and fold it.
2) Cut a square piece from the "crushed velvet" pattern paper and distress it's edges using the scissors distressing technique. Ink it with brushed corduroy and black soot distress ink. Do not paste it down yet.
3) Cut a pocket out from the "natural springs" pattern paper and a tag from the "crushed velvet" pattern paper. Distress the edges of both pieces and ink it with brushed corduroy and vintage photo distress ink. Paste the pocket on the square piece above by just applying adhesives on it's edges so that the we could slip the tag in later. I've stamped a "memories' word on the tag and put it in the pocket. Use a black pen to create some faux stitches on the pocket.
4) Cut out a strip of vellum and a strip from the "chocolate' card stock. Distress the edges of the card stock and ink it with black soot distress ink. Paste the "chocolate" card stock on the vellum strip. Use the Bazzill Stitchz template to hand stitch on the "chocolate" card stock and also hand stitch along the top edge of the card stock. Paste this strip horizontally across the card.
5) Use the a piece of the Heidi Swapp huge round flower and ink it with various distress ink and distress it suing the water distressing technique. Then, use the "Stitching on Flowers" technique on it and paint some Shimmerz on it for some bling. Cut a smaller flower from the "white" card stock and paint it with Shimmerz and spread some glitter on it too. Ink it's edges with vintage photo distress ink. Cut the third layer of flower from the "bountiful" pattern paper and ink it with black soot distress ink. Attach all three layers using a Karen Foster Jewel brad and add some Stickles to it. Paste it at the bottom of the card.
6) Lastly, add a sheer ribbon to it and stamp your title for the card.
Hope you all like this simple card as my last project using that kit. I'll be working on the March kit which will be my last kit with Queenscraps, very soon. For those of you who wish to follow along the tutorials using it, keep an eye for it. Thanks to all of you who had accepted or added me to your facebook list of friends. For those of you who had problem locating me, try searching for me using my email addy which is email@example.com.
Sources: January Kit from Queenscraps: Card stock: American Crafts; Pattern Paper: Webster's Pages; Embellishments: Karen Foster Jewel Brads, Heidi Swapp Round flower, Shimmerz; Others not included in the kit: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Stickles, Norsk Stempelblad AS stamp, sheer ribbon, zig pens, vellum, floss for stitching, Helmar glue, glue dots and other adhesives.