Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wishes Card (Acrylic)












This is my latest creation. It's a acrylic card. I've used an acrylic sheet to create this. Ive used various techniques in creating this card and so far, it's my favourite card.
Here are the steps to it.
1) I've used the "Create Dimensions for your Pattern Paper" technique to create the flowers out from pattern paper.
2) then I've layered the flowers with some flourishes cut-outs which I've inked.
3) I've also used the Glittered Dimensional Droplets" technique to dress up all over the card.
4) I've also used stamped some flourishes on the bottom of the card using white solvent ink.
5) To add some softness to it, I've layered some laces in black and white and add some sequins for some bling to it.
Sources: Card stock: Provo Craft, Pattern Papers: DCVW, Ink: Tim Holtz's Distress Ink, Staz On, Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Norsk Stempelblad AS, Others: glitter powders, Zig pens, Crackle accents (Ranger), acrylic sheet, laces, sequins.

12 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

really beautiful !!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Irene!

dutchbird said...

Stunning card!

Carla said...

Irene, this is just so stunning.....I have no words to say. You are so talented.......love it!

Malin said...

so glad i found this blog!!!
So much gorgeous stuff!!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You know I'm jeleous of you. Right, Irene? Your talent is truly amazing and inspiring, and I'm jeleous that you have all that and more!

Mescrap said...

This is stunning !
I thought , I thought it's a real flower.
Your creation really amaze me.
You're create more on 3D lately.

Marsha said...

This is so beautiful, the colors, the lace the stamping the flowers! LOVE this album

Christina Carnoy said...

gorgeous and very creative!

Pamala said...

WOW............THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!

dragonflys said...

the colors, bling and that flower WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mininessie said...

wow!
is the most beautiful thing i had seen!!
love your work!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin