This is my latest creation. It's a acrylic card. I've used an acrylic sheet to create this. Ive used various techniques in creating this card and so far, it's my favourite card.
Here are the steps to it.
1) I've used the "Create Dimensions for your Pattern Paper" technique to create the flowers out from pattern paper.
2) then I've layered the flowers with some flourishes cut-outs which I've inked.
3) I've also used the Glittered Dimensional Droplets" technique to dress up all over the card.
4) I've also used stamped some flourishes on the bottom of the card using white solvent ink.
5) To add some softness to it, I've layered some laces in black and white and add some sequins for some bling to it.
Sources: Card stock: Provo Craft, Pattern Papers: DCVW, Ink: Tim Holtz's Distress Ink, Staz On, Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Norsk Stempelblad AS, Others: glitter powders, Zig pens, Crackle accents (Ranger), acrylic sheet, laces, sequins.