Here are a few transparency vintage ATCs that I've made for the Style's The Word ATC swap. Recently I've had a crushed with the look of glass or transparent in my projects therefore I've tried to use them in my ATCs too.
Here are the steps,
1) I've created some water distressed background papers using various inks to create three different colours for three different ATCs. Refer to "Water Distressing" technique for details.
2) Then I've stamped some vintage images on them. All the vintage stamps here are from Norsk Stempelblad AS. They have some gorgeous stamps. You could check out their site by following the link to Ett Trykk on the right of my blog.
3) Then I've used some solvent ink to stamp the corners using my new Prima corner stamps. They're so beautiful that I just can't wait to use them.
4) Then I've used a white doodling pen to doodled on the stamped corners for some details and colours.
5) For the "Be Happy" ATC, I've heat embossed the title on a vellum and cut it out. I've also layered some flowers and attached a charm to it.
6) In the "Travel" ATC, I've layered a flower with a transparency flower that I've stamped and cut out. I've also painted the edges using some red acrylic paint and doodled on it. I've used some dimensional accents to freshen up the flower and create dimensional drops all over the corners too. Refer to "Freshen Up your Flowers" technique for details.
7) For the "Sweet Heart" ATC, I've heat embossed the title using some gold embossing powders. I've also attached a felt heart with a charm to it. For some bling, I've added lots of glitters all around the ATC.
Sources: Card Stock: Bazzill Basic Papers, Ink: Ranger Emboss It, Staz On, Tim Holtz's Distress Ink, Stamps: Norsk Stempelblad AS, Prima Marketing, Maya Road, Others: embossing powders, Zig pens, uni-ball signo gel pen, transparency, vellum, glitter (stickles), Prima flowers, mini brads, acrylic paint (Making Memories).