This is another acrylic card that I've created to celebrate one of my COF 's Anniversary. I've just came up with the thought to not to use any card stock or pattern paper for this card. I want it to be transparent with some splash of colours. Therefore, I've used only acrylic sheet, transparency and vellum.
Here are the steps to it.
1) I've use a sheet of acrylic for it's base.
2) Then, I have cut out a transparency sheet with scallop sides, I've inked the transparency with some alcohol inks (oregano, meadow, expresso, butterscotch, gold mixatives, blending solution) and painted the edges with black acrylic paint.
3) Then I've used glue dots to layer that on top of the base acrylic sheet.
4) I've printed the picture onto transparency and distress the edges using the scissors technique. I've also heat embossed some gold embossing powder on it.
5) I've stamped some flourishes using solvent inks on it.
6) The flowers are actually created using a layer of vellum and a layer of transparency. I've stamped a flower on the vellum and cut it out before I heat embossed some gold embossing powder on the edges of that layer. I've cut in on the petals and fold it upwards to create some dimensions.
7) To add some bling, I've used some gold glitter (stickles) to doodle dots all over the card.
8) I've used a crafting wire to make the hook to make this a hanging card.
Sources: Ink: Ranger Alcohol Ink, Emboss It, Staz On, Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Heidi Swapp, Others: embossing powders, Zig pens, uni-ball signo gel pen, acrylic sheet, transparency, vellum, glitter (stickles), eyelets, crafting wire and ribbon.