Monday, October 22, 2007
Creating your own "Cabbage Flower"
Recently, I've created what I called the "Cabbage Flower" in one of my card. I've called it cabbage flower because it does looks liked one.
Here are the simple steps to create a cabbage flower.
1. Trace out some circles of different sizes on few different papers.
2. Use the tearing technique to tear it out instead of cutting it out.
3. Add some depth by inking and stamping some details on it.
4. Pinch the edges of each circles to make sure it curves up. This will give more dimensions to the flower.
5. Attached them in layers and finished it with an embellishment of your choice in the middle.
This is a very simple flower technique. Hope you all would give it a try!