Saturday, October 27, 2007

Christmas Cards for Charity












These are some of the Christmas cards that I've made for charity and some of my friends. I've hand drawn the socks template. Each card is decorated in different colour theme and has various different elements on them. They are hanging Christmas cards where the recipient can also hand it on their Christmas tree.
I really hope that besides bringing happiness to their recipients, these cards could also bring some happiness and blessings to those that are not so fortunate. I believed that everyone deserves a little blessings at this time of year. With this post, I would also liked to wish all my blog readers and friends, Merry Christmas!!!

11 comments:

Chowchow said...

Scrapperlicious, bless you for your kind heart. Never would have thought that you hand drew the socks template. As usual, you never fail to deliver.

Kathy said...

this is a great idea, because cards can get so messy on the mantel, they would be great on the tree

Mescrap said...

Wow ! I would like to buy one from you too !

Colleen said...

Great idea and how cute.

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so lovely !!

greetings, Annika

Karin said...

Wow, first time here! Cute socks and I love your blog. A lot of inspiration. I sure will be back.
Regards from Karin, Sweden

Ellie said...

You are so amazing! Would you mind me asking where do you find your papers they are always so beautiful.

-Ellie

Jennifer Priest said...

So cute and how awesome to give them to charity!! If there is still time, please let me know the details of the cause to which you are donating these. I'd like to participate or at least chat about it to others. TIA!

Frida said...

They are so cute!!! You inspire me!

Anonymous said...

You are very talented. I am speechless.

Anonymous said...

Dear Scrapperlicious, I stumbled across your site quite by accident and have been truly inspired by the layouts you have produced. Your colour combinations and layers are a joy to behold. Thank you for taking the time to share them with the rest of the world.
Kind regards
Kate - Somerset, England
klamb@virgin.net

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin