Here are the steps to it.
1) Use a pattern paper as the base for this page. Use a Tim Holtz idea-ology border mask to do some masking on it's right border. Fill a mini mister with some Distress Reinker, some perfect pearls and water for this. Distress it's edges using the scissors distressing technique and ink it with distress ink.
2) Cut out a rectangular piece from a white card stock and use the "Extreme Punching to Distress" technique on it's upper border. Ink around it's edges with some Distress Ink. Add it to the page.
3) Cut another smaller rectangular piece from a pattern paper and distress it's edges using the scissors distressing technique. Ink it with Distress Ink. Attach it to the page.
4) Hand stitch a rectangular on top of both pieces in step (2) and (3).
5) Run the photograph through a embossing machine with a butterfly embossing folder. Distress it's edges using the scissors distressing technique and ink it with Distress Ink. Ink the embossed butterfly with Distress Ink too. Add two small metal photo corners to it's upper and lower left corners. Add it to the page.
6) Use the "Masking Templates' Negatives" technique to create the flourish and add it to the left of the page with some foam adhesive. Decorate it with some Liquid Pearls.
7) To create the flowers for this page, use the "Distress Stickles on Flowers" an d"Apply Rub-Ons to your Flowers" techniques on some various sizes of flowers. Dress them up with some Liquid Pearls after adding them to the page.
8) Add a small piece of quote on the lower left of the page. Ink it's edges with Distress Ink before attaching it to the page. Hand stitch around it.
9) Use a piece of acrylic deco frame from Clear Scraps and ink it with some Copper acrylic paint. I've used the copper paint dabber to create a rustic look to it. Attach it to the page with four small copper brads.
10) Ink a die cut butterfly with various Distress Ink and outline it with a white gel pen. Add it to the lower left corner of the page and detail it with some Dimensional Pearls.
11) Add a short strip of lace using some rhinestone brads on the right of the acrylic frame. Later, add some flowers on it too.
12) Punch a few holes on the lower left of the page and tie some fibers and ribbons on it.
13) The "U" is actually an acrylic "U" from Go West Studios. I've painted it with some Copper Acrylic Paint and ink it with some green solvent ink. I've used some Distress Stickles to distress it and add some liquid pearls to it for details.
14) Paint a chipboard handle with Distress Crackle Paint and let it dry. Ink around it with Distress Ink and add some Distress Stickles to it for more distressing. Add it to the "U" with two small copper brads.
Hope you all had fun with loads of Distress Inks. It has been very fun and inspiring product to me.
On another note, due to overwhelming orders, AKOTC will be re-ordering some of the project kit that I've designed for them. For further details on when you'll get the kit, do check out this post. I think you need to email the owner to be on the list. You can get the email from their blog. I'll be sharing more projects using the "Love" kit soon.
For those of you who had finished your "Let have some Acrylic Fun!" challenge, do post a link on the comment section of this post. You have till 5th June to link it there.
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps, Go West Studios; Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Basic Grey; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Rub-Ons: Jo-Ann Craft Essentials; Chipboard: Creative Cuts and More; Others: Cuttlebug, Ranger Distress Stickles, Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabber, Ranger Distress Crackle Paint, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Tim Holtz idea-ology border mask, Inssentials Opaque pen, Prima flowers, lace, metal photo corners, ribbons and fibers, small brads, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Glue Dots, Helmar Glue and other adhesives.