Here are the steps.
1) Use a black cardstock as the base for the page. Distress a piece of pattern paper using the tear in and scissors distressing technique. Ink it's edges with distress ink. Create a bigger tear on the upper right of the pattern paper and hand stitch on part of the tear. Paste this pattern paper over the black cardstock. Insert a crown die cut in the torn edges.
2) Ink two strips and a circular Invisibles with various distress ink. Cut out the inked circle from the paper and distress it's inner edges using the tear in technique. Add one of strip and the circle to the page. Randomly hand stitch around the circle.
3) I've used a background stamp and some grey solvent ink to stamp on the lower right of the circle.
4) Distress the edges of the photograph using the scissors distressing technique and add the photograph on the middle of the page and hand stitch around it.
5) Paint some chipboard frames with Crackle Paints and distress them using Distress Stickles. Paste the two smaller frames on the lower right of the circle and put the bigger frame through the Invisible strip and attach it to the page. Add two brads to hold the frame to the strip.
6) Use the "Recycle Your felt Backing" technique on the swirl backing and add it to the strip. Detail it with some liquid pearls.
7) The "YOU" is an overlay which I've attached to the page using two small jump rings and a clip on the left of the page. I've added the sticker "SO" on the overlay and dress it up with liquid pearls.
Are you all into Invisibles yet? Try it!
Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Heidi Swapp; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Overlay: Heidi Swapp; Sticker: Heidi Swapp; Others: Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Crackle Paint, Ranger Distress Stickles, Maya Roads, brads, clip, jump rings, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Glue Dots, Helmar Glue and other adhesives.