This is a DT layout for Pages In Time. It's a layout featuring some Webster's Pages papers. I've also used a huge acrylic clip from Clear Scraps to create this layout.
Here are the steps to it.
1) Use a pattern paper as the base for this page. Use the scissors distressing technique to distress it's edges and ink it with distress ink.
2) Layer a strip of handmade paper on the right of the page and tear in a little the top. Hand stitch some zig-zag stitches on it. Dress it up with liquid pearls. Add another strip of clear tape on the right of this strip.
3) Use a border mask and some distress ink to mask horizontally on the upper half of the page.
4) Cut out a huge rectangular piece from another pattern paper. Ink it's edges with distress ink. Attach it to the page.
5) Add another strip of handmade paper on top of the rectangular piece in step (4). Dress it up with liquid pearls.
6) Add some flourish overlay on the upper right of the page.
7) Paint a huge acrylic clip from Clear Scraps with a copper acrylic paint dabber to create a rustic look on it. Later stamp the acrylic clip with some flourish stamps and black solvent ink. Dress it up with some liquid pearls.
8) Distress the edges of all the photographs using the scissors distressing technique and ink it with distress ink. Add it to the page in between the acrylic clip.
9) Hand stitch some cross-stitches on the acrylic clip and on the side of the photograph. Add some flowers in between the stitches.
10) Add a strip of lace under the big photograph and add a die-cut and embossed butterfly to it. Dress it up with Stickles.
11) Add two huge flowers on the top of the page. The "Love" tag is actually cut out from a pattern paper and then hand stitch around it. Add two photo holders on it's left and attach it to the page using some foam adhesives.
I'm totally in love with these gorgeous pattern papers and had so much fun creating using them. Hope you all like it too.
Sources: Clear products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Core-dinations; Pattern Papers: Webster's Pages; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Autumn Leaves; Overlay: Fancy Pants; Rub-Ons: Kaisercraft; Others: Ranger Paint Dabber, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Prima Clear Tape, Prima flowers, handmade papers, lace, photo holders, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.