Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Winner of "Let's Have some Acrylic Fun!" challenge.

It has been a very difficult decision to choose a winner, therefore, I've relied on the randomizer to select the winner. You all had done such an amazing job and all the mini albums are so gorgeous!! I've decided to have TWO winners instead of one.

The randomizer had chosen..........

Cortaline

and

Melissa

Congratulations ladies!!! Please email me your snail mail and I'll get some cool Clear Scraps goodies mail out to you.

Thanks to all of you who had played or followed along. If you're still in the process of completing your minis and wanted to show me after it has been done, feel free to email or post a comment on any of my posts.

Keep an eye for more giveaways from me.

5 comments:

Cortaline said...

Waouhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Merci Merci .... Thanks Irène to all you shared with us and congratulations Melissa ... La Biz La Delf

Melissa S. said...

I won Woo Hoo I'm so excited. Thank you Irene this was such a fun project, all my friends and family love it and now they want one too. All the entries were fantastic. Thank you again, Melissa

Lynna said...

congrats!

Great job by everyone. TFS

Anonymous said...

Congrats ladies. Your projects are quite beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Super que Cortaline ait remporté ce défi ! Tout ce qu'elle fait est vraiment magnifique et toujours rempli d'amour ! Bravo à elle et merci à vous !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin