Since I'm a little busy with my acrylic projects, I thought I would create a fast layout to share with all of you for the time being. This layout is about the three most important people in my life. They are my family. I just love that pick seeing three of them together walking at a park. Since it's summer now, I just thought it would be great to share a layout with an outdoor activity that my family loves.
The inspirations for the colours and design are all from my interpretation of the park on that day. Lots of flowers and greens everywhere.
Here are the steps to it.
1) I've masked and stenciled various circles on the background pattern paper.
2) I've also masked and stamped on the strip of red pattern paper on the bottom of the page.
3) I've also used the "Freshen Up your Flowers" technique on the flowers.
4) I've hand stitched a circle with some diamonds shapes in between on the background.
5) The swirls or flourishes are actually die-cuts from a very good friend of mine.
This is a rather simple layout compared to most of my layouts but I love how it turned out.
Sources: Card Stock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper: Basic Grey, Scenic Route; Ink: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On, Hampton Art; Stamps: Heidi Swapp, Prima Marketing, Autumn Leaves; Rub-Ons: Basic Grey; Brads: Making Memories; Others: Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, Zig Pens, flower (prima), Glossy accents (Ranger).