Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cherish Card





This is another card that I've created for a publication recently.

I’ve used a self made wavy template to mask the designs on the card. In the center, I’ve added a strip of vellum which I’ve cut into the wavy shape too. I've stamped and heat embossed some butterflies and the edges of the vellum before attaching it to the card.

To add some interest to the card, I’ve doodled all over the card with a white doodling pen. The "Cherish" word had been stamped and heat embossed. The flowers are hand drawn and cut out from various pattern papers and card stocks.

Sources: Card stock: Provo Craft; Pattern Papers: Ki Memories; Ink: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Emboss It, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Heidi Swapp; Others: Zig pens, uni-ball signo gel pen, eyelets, vellum and embossing powder.

10 comments:

Tee said...

Mind blowing! just fabulous..i love the use of all the elements together..
Truly inspiring!

Tejal

{ Kristina } said...

I know I've said this before, but WOW! Everything you make is stunning, and so unique. I have never seen anyone who can create like you.
I'm so going to add your blog to my blogfeed.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

A small surprise for you on my blog!
Bizzz.

paulien710 said...

what a beautiful card Irene!!!! Love how you used all those inks and I love the whole thing!!!!

Gra Sandel said...

Oh, Irene your mind and your hands!!!
Wow, each work is better than other.
Kisses from Israel

dragonflys said...

irene outstanding card love the gem stones nice touch

Marsha said...

The wavey design really turned out cool! Beautiful card!!

Carla said...

Awesome card girl.......love it!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable....all those things going on at once on that card! Fantastic!

Evelyn in Oregon

SharonDB said...

What a work of ART! The colors are gorgeous, the techniques incredible. You amaze me w/ your creativity!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin