This is just a very simple page to tell my story of a day in my life. I've picked a normal routine day to take these photographs. As you can see, my everyday life is pretty simple and scheduled. I've had fun using some of my Archaic line of papers from Basic Grey here.
Here are the steps to it.
1) I've painted using a brush (dry) with black acrylic paint all around the layout to further distressed it and give a frame effect to it.
2) There are actually various layers of pattern papers and card stocks underneath the photographs. I've also added some stitching around there. All card stocks, pattern papers and photographs had been distressed using the scissors technique.
3) All the transparent clocks are actually from the tip "Recycle your Clear Stamps Packaging". I've added some doodling, stitching, rub-ons and brads to it.
4) I've used the "Pattern Papers as Templates for Stitching" technique to stitched the flourishes on the left and painted in between them using some water colours.
5) I've also stitched the big circle on the right.
6) I've used some black and white acrylic paints to paint around the photographs and the journaling. For details, I've added various rub-ons too.
7) I've used some left over pattern papers to cut out the word "DAY" for the title.
Sources: Card stock: Bazzill Basic; Pattern Papers: Basic Grey; Ink: Ranger Distress Ink; Rub-ons: Basic Grey; Brads: Making Memories; Chipboard: Heidi Swapp; Others: Zig pens, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, acrylic paint (Making Memories ), watercolours.