This is just another fast layout about Chloe looking funny and cute. I'm trying to use Basic Grey's sultry line of papers for this layout to give a little feminine look to the page.
Here are the steps.
1) First of used some white acrylic paints and distressed the edges of the purple card stock.
2) All the pattern papers had been distressed using the tear in technique and later inked with distress inks. (tattered rose, shabby shutters, old papers)
3) The photograph had been distressed using the "Using Steel Ruler on Photographs" technique.
4) The hearts and the flowers are cut-out using transparency and outline on the edges using a black paint marker. I've also used a white gel pen to doodle some dots on them.
5) The word "CUTIE" are also hand drawn and cut out from transparency.
6) I've doodled some flourishes onto one of the sultry line pattern paper to create my very own journaling tag.
7) All stitching are hand drawn using a black pen.
I got to say that I love this line from Basic Grey. The colours works together perfectly.
Sources: Card stock: Bazzill Basic; Pattern Papers: Basic Grey; Ink: Ranger Distress Ink; Rub-ons: Basic Grey; Brads: Making Memories; Others: Zig pens, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, acrylic paint (Making Memories), paint marker, ribbons, flower, transparency.