Friday, September 14, 2007

Love Card



This is another card that I've made for a very generous friend of mine. It's a very simple card where I've layered the flower in the middle with some fine mesh, a black card stock underneath it. the square of flower in the middle are actually only attached on one side of the flap so that the card can flap open nicely. I've used a decorative paper clip to hold the flap together. This is my first light colours card and it has been a challenge to me.

Sources: Cardstock: Provo Craft , Ink: Tim Holtz's Distress Ink and Memories, Brads: Making Memories, Stamps: Heidi Swapp, Others: Zig Pen, Uni-ball Signo Pen, Prima Flower, and sequins.

4 comments:

Ellie said...

I AM IN AWE you do the most beautiful work. WOW I can look at your work for hrs. TRUE master pieces is what you create. TFS!

Unknown said...

I have just recently found your blog and I am truly AMAZED! You are SO VERY talented! You definitely work outside of the box!

Thank you for sharing your ideas and for being such an inspiration!

AWESOME! AWESOME! Work!

Anonymous said...

It's wonderfull

tinckerbell from belgium

Anonymous said...

it's wonderfull

Tinckerbell from belgium

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin