Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Forbidden City Group


This is a surprise project that I've made for a COF in one of the forum that I'm in. The name of the group is The Forbidden City Group. I've altered a champagne bottle holder by adding a necklace of friendship on it. I've made the small frames out of colourful beads and use some craft wire to make a loop for threading it together. Though I must say that attaching and threading all the beads really takes a lot of patience to do. I really hope they liked this surprise.

3 comments:

TesaB said...

I have NEVER seen anything like this. It is such a beautiful creation and thoughtful idea! Your talent keeps amazing me!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work as usual! You are very very creative - I never would have thought to do this! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Melanie

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful--you are just so creative!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin