Here are the steps:
1) Use a pattern paper as the base for this layout. Distress it's edges and ink it with distress ink.
2) Cut out a wide strip of lace overlay and add it horizontally on the top of the layout. Dress it up with Stickles.
3) Cut out two strips with different width from the pattern papers and later, distress and ink their edges with distress ink. Attach it on top of the overlay and hand stitch some zig-zag stitches between them.
4) Hand stitch a huge square around the layout.
5) Ink the edges of the big photograph with some distress ink and mat it with a dark brown cardstock. Attach it to the middle of the layout. Apply some rub-ons to it's upper left corner and left edges. Dress it up with pearls.
6) Cut out a huge mirror/banner/journaling box from the pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the right of the layout. Also add some flowers to it. Detail it with pearls, Stickles and rub-ons.
Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: TPC Studio, Kaisercraft; Embellishment: 7Gypsies Textured Rubbings, Prima flowers, Prima pearls, Technique Tuesday Stamps, Hambly overlay; Others (not in the kit): Bazzill Cardstock, Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Stickles, Tsukineko Staz On, Making Memories acrylic paint, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.