Here are the steps to it.
1) Cut out the die-cut shape from one of the pattern papers as the base for this layout. Distress it's edges using a scissors and ink some distress ink on it. Apply some dimensional pearls around it.
2) Trace the base onto another pattern paper and cut it out. Distress the edges of the cut out piece and attach it to the left of the layout. Hand stitch around it.
3) Cut out a rectangular piece from a white cardstock and punch a row of holes on it's upper edge. Tear part of it out and ink all around it's edges with some distress ink. Attach it to the layout.
4) Cut out the flower and flourishes from one of the pattern paper and add it to the top of the white cardstock. Ink it with distress ink first and after attach it, detail it with Ice Stickles and Stickles.
5) Cut out a strip of pattern paper and distress it's edges. Add it horizontally across the white cardstock. Stamp some swirls on the upper left of the white cardstock and two hinges in the middle and right of it.
6) Distress teh edges of the photograph and attach it to the layout. Stamp a bird on it and some birds on the upper right of the layout.
7) Add a strip of lace vertically on the left of the photograph.
8) Cut out another thinner strip from another pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it on the bottom of the photograph. Also add some rub-ons on the bottom of it. Detail both with Stickles.
9) Cut out a frame from the pattern paper and ink it with distress ink. Attach it to the layout and dress it up with Stickles and rhinestones.
10) Use a piece of Clear Scraps acrylic flower and run it through an embossing machine. I've sprayed it with some Glimmer Mist and let it dry. When it's dry, paint on it's edges with acrylic paint and use black solvent ink to highlight the embossed images. Tie a ribbon to it and dress it up with Stickles. Attach it to the bottom right of the layout.
11) Stamp on two white paper flowers with a small circle stamp and add it to the left of the layout. Detail it's centers with some gold adhesives.
12) Stamp a scroll and some small squares on the upper right corner of the layout and dress it up with Stickles. Use some cut out alphas to form the title and detail it with liquid pearls. Attach it to the layout using some foam adhesives.
Hope you all like this layout. I'll be sharing more projects using the kit soon.
For those of you who has not tried your luck on my celebration giveaway, you could check it out here. You would not want to miss it! Good Luck!
Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Kaisercrafts, Embellishment: Kaisercrafts (rub-ons), May Arts (lace), TPC (brads), Technique Tuesday (stamp), Ranger (Ice Stickles)e; Others (not in the kit): Bazzill cardstock, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Dimensional Pearls, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Paint Dabber, Clear Scraps acrylic flower, TA Glimmer Mist, Stampers Anonymous stamp, Making Memories stamp, Prima crystals, Hot Off the Press die-cut alphas, ribbon, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.