Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Thank you all for supporting my work and my blog all this time! It really means a lot to me. I love reading all your warm and encouraging comments. You all are the main reason that kept me blogging through these years. I also wish to thank those of you who had help to spread about my blog and share my work with others. It's a great compliment when I received emails telling me that they got to know about my blog through their friends, customers, relatives or fellow scrappers and they've enjoyed it. I really can't thank you all enough. I will keep sharing what I've created and discovered in my journey and hope you all would keep supporting me!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

3 comments:

S@ski@ said...

Hi Irene,

yesterday we had a dinner with some (scrapping & stamping) friends. I told them about your blog and how much inspiration you give me. No need to say, I had to write down your site a lot of times!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Happy Thanksgiving hon.
And thank you for listening to your creative mind, providing us with the most spectacular projects.
It is you, who leads me into the Tim Holtz distress inks and alcohol inks, and I love it so much
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Evonne said...

Irene, happy Thanksgiving to you too! I am a long time reader of your blog, and am totally inspired by it. Your creativity is so inspiring to so many people. Thank you for sharing it with us.

E.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin