Here are the steps.
1) Use a pattern paper as the base for this layout. Distress it's edges using a scissors and ink it with distress ink.
2) Cut out a strip from another pattern paper and distress it's edges too. Attach it to the middle of the layout.
3) Use some Tim Holtz ideo-ology masks and distress inks to mask the clock and the gears on the upper right and lower left corner of the strip in step (2). Dress it up with rhinestones.
4) Distress the edges of the photograph and ink it with distress ink. Add it to the middle of the layout.
5) Use the textured rubbings included in the kit to create the gold frame around the photograph. Detail it with Stickles and rhinestones.
6) Hand stitch around the left and upper edges of the layout and dress up the upper left corner with rhinestones.
7) Cut out a ring from another pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the lower left of the layout and hand stitch some cross-stitches on it.
8) Apply the Kaisercraft rub-ons journaling box onto the pattern paper and cut it out. Ink it with distress ink and add it to the layout with some foam adhesives. Stamp three "squares" on it's right and dress them up with rhinestones.
9) Use the "Create Wreath using some Cords" technique to create the wreath and attach it to the upper right of the layout.
10 Cut out the title from the pattern paper and attach it to the layout using foam adhesives. Highlight the title using Stickles.
Hope you all like today's tutorial. Keep an eye for more projects from me using Swirlydoos kit.
Do you know that I'm having a celebration giveaway right now? If not, check out the detail here . Help me to celebrate this season of giving and spread the news about this giveaway!
Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: TPC Studio; Embellishment: Kaisercraft Rub-ons, 7Gypsies Textured Rubbings, May Arts Burlap Cord, Prima flowers, Prima crystals, Technique Tuesday Stamps; Others (not in the kit): Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Stickles, Tim Holtz idea-ology masks, Tsukineko Staz On, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.