Here are the steps:
1) Use a Clear Scraps acrylic XL bird as the base for this project. Ink on it's back with various alcohol ink.
2) Stamp on the front of the acrylic bird with the stamps and black solvent ink. I've used the compass stamp to stamp the eye of the bird.
3) Paint the edges of the bird with some silver acrylic paint.
4) Colour part of the stamped images with Copic markers and dress it up with Stickles.
5) Add some cut-out flourishes and flowers on it's tail. Detail it with crystals and Stickles.
6) Attach some ribbons on it's neck and add a huge flower to it. Dress it up with Stickles.
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: On The Dot; Inks: Ranger Alcohol Ink, Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Darkroom Door; Others: Ranger Stickles, Prima flowers, Ranger Paint Dabber, Hambly overlay, crystals, ribbons, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.