Here are the steps.
1) Use a pattern paper as the base for this page. Distress it suing the scissors distressing technique and ink it with distress ink. Mat it onto a card stock.
2) Add a strip of pattern paper on the left of the page. Ink it's edges with distress ink first before attaching it to the page.
3) Use the clock masking template by Tim Holtz's idea-ology and some distress ink to mask the clock image on the upper left of the page. Later, sprinkle some water on it to get the water distressing effect.
4) Distress the edges of the photograph using the scissors distressing technique and use a sanding block to distress it's borders. Add it to the page.
5) Use another timeworks mask and some acrylic paint to mask on the upper left corner of the photograph.
6) Cut out another small strip of pattern paper and create ruffles with it. Place it vertically on the lower left of the photograph. Hand stitch a vertical line on the left of the page.
7) I've used some die cut chipboard hardware and frames from CCM and treated them with the "Creating your Faux Metal Pieces" technique. Add the photo holders with some brads on the upper left and right of the photograph. Add the handle vertically with brads over the paper ruffles.
8) I've printed a quote on a vellum attach it to the lower right of the photograph. Paste the frame over it and dress it up with some liquid pearls.
9) I've added the negatives of some Prima felt flourishes on the bottom of the photograph. Ink it with distress ink and dress it up with Stickles. (Tip: try to recycle some of the negatives from your felt embellishment)
10) Add the title to the frame/book plate and attach it to the page with brads.
11) Add some flowers randomly on the page and dress it up with some Stickles and liquid pearls.
This is actually a Mother's Day gift that I've created for my mom for the upcoming Mother's Day. I hope that she like it.
Sources: Die Cut Products: Creative Cuts and More; Pattern Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Others: Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Stickles, Tim Holtz idea-ology mask, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, vellum,brads, Helmar glue, Glue Dots and other adhesives.