Here's my second project for Creative Cuts and More. I've used CCM's die cut dress acetate card to create this card. This is a bridal shower card.
Here are the steps to it.
1) Use a die cut dress acetate card from CCM as the base for this card.
2) Add two strips of pattern paper with a scallop edge to the card. One from the inside of the top flap and second strip from the inside for the bottom flap of the card.
3) I've also added some rub-ons on the right border of the card and dress it up with Stickles.
4) Punch two holes on the die cut dress and tie a ribbon to it. Add some Stickles around it and on parts of the pattern paper to further enhance the dress. Use a white gel pen to doodle on the pattern paper too.
5) I've cover a die cut chipboard frame from CCM with pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the card.
6) Stamp the "vintage keyhole" image using black solvent ink onto a white card stock. Cut it out and ink it's edges with distress ink. Paste it to the card using foam adhesive and add a small sentiment tag to it. Dress it up with Stickles.
7) Add a strip if sheer ribbon on the left border of the card and detail it with some liquid pearls.
8) Add a huge flower on the lower left of the card. Use the "Water in your Flowers" technique to create the wet look to it.
While you all are reading this post, I'm still busy moving. Hopefully everything will be over soon.
Sources: Die Cut Products: Creative Cuts and More; Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Kaisercraft; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Queen Kat Designs; Rub-On: Heidi Grace; Others: Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Glossy Accents, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, ribbons, flower, leaves, Helmar glue, Glue Dots and other adhesives.