To create one of this unique acrylic ATC, simply follow the steps below.
1) Use a Clear Scraps acrylic ATC piece as the base for this ATC.
2) Use some silver mixatives alcohol ink and an alcohol ink applicator to lightly ink the edges of the acrylic ATC. This will give some shimmer to the edges of the ATC.
3) Cut out some small piece of pattern paper and use the "Extreme Punching to Distress" on them. Ink the edges with distress ink and paste them on the upper right and lower left corners from the back of the acrylic ATC.
4) Use the "Stamping using Acrylic Paint" technique to stamp the flower and the leaves. Use some Stickles and liquid pearls to dress it up.
5) Cut out a strip of pattern paper with a scallop edge. Ink it's edges with distress ink and create ruffles using it. Hand stitch to hold the ruffles in place and paste it to the ATC. I've also used a white pen to outline the scallop edges.
6) Use the "Ribbon Loops" technique to create the ribbon and dress it up with some liquid pearls. Paste it to the ATC.
7) Cut out a dragonfly from an acrylic sheet. Put the wings on embossing folders and run it through the embossing machine. Ink it's wings with some alcohol ink and fold it up. Add some liquid pearls and Stickles on it.
8) Mat the title with a card stock and later cut it out using a deco scissors. Ink it's edges and paste it to the ATC using some foam adhesives. Add some glossy accents to it.
If you have not tried one of these acrylic ATC, you SHOULD!! Try creating your own version of acrylic ATC in your next project!
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps acrylic ATC and acrylic sheet; Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Basic Grey, Autumn Leaves; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Alcohol Ink; Stamps: Impression Obsession; Others: Ranger Liquid Pearls,Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Blending Solution, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, Uni-ball Signo Gel pen, lace, crystals, sheer ribbons, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Helmar glue, Glue Dots and other adhesives.