Here are the steps.
1) Cut out a puzzle piece shape from an acrylic sheet. I just used a regular floor puzzle to trace the shape and cut it out. You can cut these Clear Scraps acrylic sheet just by using normal scissors.
2) Use the "Masking with Cut Outs" technique to mask the butterfly using various acrylic paint. The butterfly is a die cut that a friend of mine had sent me sometime ago. Don't throw away the butterfly.. You'll need it later.
3) Create the middle coloured background piece using the "Distressed Background using Masquepen" technique. Cut it out and paste it to the acrylic base.
4) Stamp the clock and the "Adventure" images using acrylic paint. Add some liquid pearls to it for details. To further detail the clock, add a small flower and bend an arrow using some crafting wire. Attach both piece to the acrylic base using a brad. I've also used the "Freshen Up your Flowers" techniques on the flower.
5) Highlight the butterfly used for masking earlier using a white doodling pen and fold up it's wings for dimension. Attach it to the upper right of the sign.
6) The "a" is a grungeboard alpha inked with distress ink and later add some glossy accents to it. The rest of the lettering are either rub-ons or sticker.
7) I've also added a small metal embellishment on the lower right of the sign.
8) Lastly, punch two holes to add eyelets to it on the top of the sign and tie a cord to it.
I'm not sure if any of you had seen this piece during the last CHA. I've had so much fun creating it.
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps acrylic sheet; Card Stock: Bazzill; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamp: Queen Kat Designs, Purple Onion Designs, Heidi Swapp; Others: Masquepen, Ranger Liquid Pearls,Ranger Glossy Accents, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, Tim Holtz idea-ology Grungeboard alpha, Blueyedezines flower, Uni-ball Signo Gel pen, metal embellishment, crafting wire, brad, eyelets, cord, Zip Dry, Helmar glue, glue dots and other adhesives.