Steps to create page 1.
1) Cut a circle piece from a pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink.
2) Hand-stitch a circle on the pattern paper and paste it on the middle of the page.
4) Add a cut-out flower on it's upper right and a rub-on on it's upper left corner. Use some glossy accent to create a wet look for the flower.
5) Mat a quote to a white card stock and ink it's edges with distress ink. Paste it to the page and use a black pen to doodle some faux stitches on it.
Steps to create page 2.
1) Cover the scallops with some pattern papers and ink it's edges with distress ink. Use the negatives from your scallop pattern paper to paste on the bottom of the page.
2) Use some paint markers to doodle around the edges of this page and draw a smaller circle on it too.
3) Cut out a rectangular piece from a pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Paste it on the page.
4) Cut another rectangular piece from an olive card stock and layer it on top of the pattern paper. Ink it's edges with distress ink before attaching it to the page.
5) Distress the edges of the photograph using the scissors distressing technique and paste it to the page. Add a photo corner on it's upper right corner.
6) Stamp a crown and a tiara image on a white card stock with solvent ink. Cut it out and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add some liquid pearls to it. Use some foam adhesives to attach them to the photograph.
7) Mat a quote onto a white card stock and cut it out with a decorative scissors. Ink it's edges with distress ink and paste it to the page.
8) Add a rub-on border on the bottom of the page.
9) Use the "Magic Mesh Flower" technique to create the flower and add a chipboard circle covered with pattern paper and glossy accents in the middle of it.
I hope you all are enjoying these tutorials. Keep an eye for the rest of the pages.
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps acrylic flower album; Card Stock: Bazzill, Core-dinations; Pattern Papers: Basic Grey; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Making Memories; Rub-Ons: Hambly Screen Prints; Others: Magic Mesh, Ranger Liquid Pearls,Ranger Glossy Accents, Heidi Swapp photo corners, K & Co quotes, EKSuccess Zig Painty, chipboard, floss for stitching, Zig Writers, Zip Dry, Helmar glue, Glue Dots and other adhesives.