This is another of my guest designing project for Purple Onion Designs. It's an altered frame using loads of inks and stamps. I've used Creative Imagination chipboard frame to alter.
Here are the steps.
1) First, cover the front of the frame with a piece of pattern paper and use some Mod Podge to seal it.
2) I've used Heidi Swapp flourishes mask to mask some flourishes on the left and bottom of the frame using distress ink.
3) I've used a music note stamp and timber brown solvent ink to stamp on top of the frame and on the lower right of it.
4) Use another flourishes corner stamp to stamp on the upper right of the frame.
5) Stencil a bigger rectangle frame just outside the frame for the photograph using black soot distress ink. Using another small stamp and some Jet Black solvent ink to stamp around the frame. Add details using a white gel pen and some Stickles.
6) I've hand drawn some flourishes on the left of the frame using a black pen and later add some sepia accents and Stickles to it for details.
7) I've stamped and heat embossed a sign using some gold embossing powders on a black card stock and cut it out. Paste it on the top left corner of the frame.
8) Add a Bazzill Just The Edge card stock on the bottom of the frame and detail it using some liquid gel and a black and white pen. Add a strip of sheer lace on top of it.
9) To create the flower, first you need to cut out a huge flower from an alcohol inked vellum using the "Alcohol Inked Vellum Flowers" technique. Add a layer of large white daisy on top of it. To further decorate it. I've stamped and heat embossed a watch on black card stock and cut it out to layer on top of the flower. Add some ribbons to it and a brad to attached everything together.
10) Add some flowers to the upper right of the frame to balance the look and to add a splash of colour to it.
Hope you all like this little altered frame.
Sources: Creative Imagination chipboard frame; Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Imagination Project; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Emboss It; Stamps:Purple Onions Designs; Others: Heidi Swapp mask, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Sepia Accents, embossing powder, sheer lace, Prima flower, ribbons, Zig Writers, Uni-ball signo white gel pen, Ranger Stickles, Helmar Glue and Glue Dots.