This is my first project as the guest designer for Prima Marketing this month. Prima had sent me loads of gorgeous stuffs to play with and I just can't get enough of it...lol! This layout is on Chloe and I love that photograph of her. She's so pure and true. Therefore, I've decided to use this title and some feminine colours for this page.
Here are the steps to it.
1) Use the Prima Angelique pattern paper as the base for the page. I've used the "Create your own Scallop Paper Template" technique to create the scallops template and use it to cut out the scallop edges on both sides of the pattern paper. Punch some small holes in each scallop and ink the edges of this pattern paper using vintage photo distress ink.
2) Use another piece of Prima Angelique pattern paper and cut out part of the swirly design on it. Ink it with vintage photo distress ink and paste it on the right of the page.
3) Cut out a big square masking template from scraps and use it to mask a square towards the left of the page using frayed burlap distress ink.
4) Ink the edges of a piece of Prima Pasties Note with old paper distress ink and paste it in between the layer of Prima pattern paper and the masked square.
5) Distress the edges of the photograph using the scissors distressing technique and ink it with frayed burlap distress ink. Paste it in the middle of the page.
6) Add a strip pf Prima velvet ribbon on the right of the photograph and anchor it with a metal decorative staple. Hand stitch some cross-stitches in between the photograph and the ribbon.
7) Add a Prima Angelique rub-on on the upper left of the masked square.
8) Hand stitch around the masked square and add a little design with some horizontal stitches on part of it.
9) Add a huge pink bloom from Prima Belle Fleur Daisy (ink it with a little black soot distress ink) on the upper left of the page. Before pasting it down add a Prima lace which had been tied into a bow under it. Add some Prima Say it in Crystals Swirls in red around the bloom. Put more smaller flowers from Prima around it and add a Say It in Crystals flower centers to each of them. I've use the "Freshen Up your Flowers" technique to freshen up the bloom.
10) Use the Prima Angelique Epoxy Stickers to form the title for the page.
11) I've used Prima Angelique Chipboard Journaling Box on the lower right of the page to add my journaling on it. Add some crystal swirl and a small Prima flower to it too. I've highlight part of the chipboard piece with a white and black pen.
Prima had always been one of my favourite brand and I just love all the products that they've come up with. Hope you all like this project of mine using their wonderful stuffs.
Sources: Pattern Paper: Prima Marketing; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Others: Prima Angelique Ribbon, Prima Angelique Rub-ons, Prima Angellique Epoxy Stickers, Prima Angelique Chipboard, Prima Say It In Crystal Swirls and Flower Center, Prima Belle Fleur Daisy, Prima Esprit Flowers, decorative staple, zig pens, uni-ball signo gel pen, floss for stitching, glue dots and other adhesives.