This is my last project using Queenscraps November Kit. I hope you all had gotten your kit too! It's such a gorgeous kit with all the Prima pattern papers, My Little Yellow Bicycle Die cut card stock and etc.
Here are the steps to this card.
1) Use the yellow Bazzill card stock as the base for the card. Fold it in halves and use a decorative scissors to cut the bottom edge of the front. Ink it with vintage photo distress ink.
2) I've stamped a circle on it using some black solvent ink and add some stickles and liquid pearls to it for details.
3) Add a strip of the Bazzill Just The Edge card stock (scallop) at the bottom of the card and use some liquid pearls and a white pen to doodle on it.
4) Add a strip of the My Little Yellow Bicycle Fabric Borders (included in the kit) on top of the strip of scallop.
5) Use a My Little Yellow Bicycle - Vita Bella - Fresh Verse stickers for the "celebrate" title and ink the edges with vintage photo distress ink. Add a Prima ribbon to it using a brad.
6) Cut out a small square from the reverse side of the "Michiavelli" pattern paper and ink it with vintage photo distress ink. Cut another small square from "the Hunt" pattern paper and ink it with black soot distress ink. Paste it on the right of the card. Add some hand doodle stitches to it.
7) Cut out the huge flower from "the Hunt" pattern paper and ink it with vintage photo distress ink. Add some stickles to it for details and paste it on the left of the card.
This had been an awesome kit to work with. I'll be posting the details to my Prima guest designing projects soon.
Sources: November Kit from Queenscraps: Card stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Prima Marketing; Embellishments: My Little Yellow Bicycle verse sticker, Prima Ribbon, My Little Yellow Bicycle Fabric Borders, Others not included in the kit: mini brad, Inkadinkado circle stamp, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Stickles, Ranger liquid pearls, zig pens, uni-ball signo gel pen, glue dots and other adhesives.