Finally, here's the finished layout using the techniques that I've shared this few days. It's a layout about Chloe and her yummy little thumb. Somehow, I can see how much she enjoys her "delicacy" in that photograph. Therefore, I've vision her in this gorgeous restaurant which chandeliers, lace table clothes and loads of jewel tones. That's how my inspirations comes!
Here are the steps.
1) I've used a white card stock as the base for this layout. Distress the edges using the scissors distressing technique and ink it with vintage photo and brushed corduroy distress ink.
2) I've used 3 sheets of pattern paper from the Basic Grey Mellow line to layer behind the photograph. All layers had been distressed using the scissors distressing technique and ink with frayed burlap distress ink.
3) On the first layer, stamp some details along the upper edge and add some lace flowers (which had been cut in halves and inked with distress ink) with mini brads. Use some glitters (Stickles) to add some bling to the stamped images.
4) Distress the photograph using the "Distressing your Photographs using Hole Punchers" technique and attach it to the middle of the page.
5) I've hand drawn a huge swirl on a pattern paper and cut it out. Ink the edges with distress ink and paste it to the bottom of the page.
6) Stencil and drawn some small circles all over the area around the swirl.
7) Distress the bottom of the page using the "Creating Distressed Marks" technique.
8) The flowers are created using the "Flowers using Perfect Pearls" technique and place all around the swirls.
9) The chandelier is actually a recycle packaging from my recent new stamp from Heidi Swapp. "Recycle your Clear Stamps Packaging" tip. Add lots of glitters (Stickles) to it for some glamour bling look. I've also stitched on the top of it to give the look of it being hang down from the top.
10) I've printed out the title from my computer and cut it out. Ink the edges using distress ink and attach it to the page using some foam adhesives for dimension.
This is such a fun layout to do for me as most of you know I just love to play with new techniques. I hope I've not disappoint anyone with this finished layout of mine. Happy creating remember, it's all about having fun too!
Sources: Card stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Basic Grey, Scenic Route; Stamps: Making Memories; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Adirondack Ink Pad, Ranger Perfect Medium; Others: Ranger Perfect Pearls, Ranger Stickles, lace flowers, mini brads, zig pens, uni-ball signo gel pen, recycle packaging of Heidi Swapp clear stamp.