This is another fast transparency card for a friend of mine. I've decided to go with the vintage look for this card.
Here are the steps to it.
1) Prepare a sheet of transparency and fold in in half. I've used a brown solvent ink to stamp the feather images on it randomly and added some white doodling to it for details.
2) Then I've layered a piece of pattern paper and card stock on the front of the card. I've distressed the paper and the card stock using the tear in and inking technique.
3) I've stamped the pattern paper with a postcard stamp and added a real stamp on it.
4) The hinges had been created using the "Creating your Faux Metal Pieces" technique.
5) I've tied a crystal to a twine and added it to the card.
Sources: Card Stock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper: Hot Off The Press (Paper Pizazz); Ink: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Adirondack Ink Pad, Perfect Medium (Ranger); Stamps: Making Memories, Maya Road; Brads: Making Memories; Others: transparency, uni-ball signo gel pen, glue dots, Perfect Pearls (Ranger), crystal, twines.